July Small Goals
My July is blowing up! Â My travel schedule alone is going to keep me hoping. Â So I thought I would break-down my goals for the month and keep them small.
1) To spend more time in God’s Word. I feel like I really have to fight for this time lately.
1) To get all my handouts turned in for all conferences. Â I am about half-way. Â Yipee!
2) To list a special giveaway or sale for every conference I am teaching. Â You will want to stay tuned for these!
3) To continue the Worship e-book. Â I would love to release this the first of August! Â This has been a personal goal for awhile now.
4) To finish writing my syllabus for fall and get it turned in. The sooner I can get this done, the better. I will not only be able to check it off my list but get it off my mind.
5) To get my first two months of homeschooling planned out for my kids. This would be a big relief to figure out how to get this done.
OK… so… those are the goals for this month. Â It feels lofty even though I intended it to be small. Â So stay tuned and I will keep updating on what is finished. I am excited to see how much I can get myself out of the way and let God take control.
What are your goals for July? Â Please share in the comments below.
I will be in Ridgecrest July 13-17 at Worship Week!! Â Hope to see you there!
Comments are closed.